Gifts of Stock
Thank you for your interest concerning a gift of stock to the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. Gifts of stock are a great way of supporting the work of the Alliance and can reduce your tax obligations.
Your support enables the Alliance to continue its work of reforming the 21st century church. The Alliance does this through its many resources, including
- Our radio and internet broadcasts of The Bible Study Hour, Every Last Word, God's Living Word, and Dr. Barnhouse & the Bible.
- reformation21 our online magazine—a free “go-to” theological resource.
- Reformation Societies,joining the hearts and minds of church leaders in pursuit of reformation in their churches.
- The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology, the oldest, continuing, national, reformed conference in the United States. Next year speakers will include D. A. Carson, Mark Dever, Ligon Duncan, and R. C. Sproul.
- Reformational Resources featuring audio, books, and video.
If you would like to support the Alliance through stock transfer, the stock should be transferred to our broker:
Please call Robert Brady, 215-546-3696, for brokerage contact and account number data.
We would confirm that, for IRS purposes, that the Alliance is classified as a non-profit, tax exempt, 501 C (3) religious organization. Once again, thank you for your interest in the Alliance.